Leddy Group is seeking Perioperative Support Technicians for a well-known company in Lebanon, NH.
Positions are available on first, second and third shift. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great local employer.
Responsibilities of the Perioperative Support Technician:
- General cleaning duties, such as emptying trash and replenishing supplies.
- Deliver necessary supplies to patient rooms and ORs.
Qualifications of the Perioperative Support Technician:
- Prior janitorial experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be dependable
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand and walk for the entire shift and complete tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
This entry-level position is great for someone looking to start a new career, as it is a stepping stone into other positions within the department. Wages are very competitive including a new incentive program that includes up to a $5,000 sign on/retention bonus when brought on as a core employee. This is a long-term, full-time position.