Leddy Group is seeking a Sales Support/Account Manager for a client in Randolph, VT.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that has been in business for over 50 years. The company celebrates diversity and fosters a positive work environment.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support/Account Manager will include:
- Seeking new business opportunities to help the company meet sales goals
- Provide a high level of customer service to the customer within the assigned territory
- Enter customer demographics and order information into the computer
- Act as a liaison between customers and the purchasing department
- Manage reports on daily sales activity
- Process payments
- Operate the switchboard
- Support other Account Managers as needed
Requirements of the Sales Support/Account Manager:
- Must have prior account management, administrative and/or general customer service experience
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and able to learn new programs quickly
- Must be able to work efficiently and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, motivated, and organized
- Must have strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and mathematical skills
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. Don't wait; send your resume today!