Restaurant Week 2017
In order to participate in restaurant week:
- Restaurants must offer the Hanover Restaurant Week dinner menu during all evening hours from 12/2-12/10
- You may determine your own hours for lunch
- A special fixed-priced Hanover Restaurant Week menu is required in addition to your standard menu and must be presented to all restaurant guests during Hanover Restaurant Week.
- The special menu must include the words Hanover Area Restaurant Week.
- Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in both portion size and quality.
Note: Your menu will leave an impression with diners, including many who might be trying your restaurant for the first time.
Lunch menus must:
Offer two (2) courses and represent a minimum of 25% savings off your standard pricing and include:
- A minimum of 2 apps, Desserts or Beverages
- A minimum of three (3) entrees
- For those that do not offer a conventional dining menu they may offer a discount at a minimum of 25%
Dinner menus must:
Offer three (3) courses and represent a minimum of a 25% savings off your standard menu and include:
- A minimum of three (3) appetizers
- A minimum of four (4) entrees
- A minimum of three (3) desserts
(If you do not offer dessert, you may substitute beverages, salad, or a second appetizer)
Beverage, tax and gratuities are not included in the fixed price. Please note this on your menu.
There is a $50 cost to Participate. In addition to all the radio, Facebook, newspaper ads and the flyers and posters we have added a street banner to go across Main Street.
Restaurants who fail to offer the minimum requirements will not be allowed to participate in future events.
Menus must be finalized and submitted to email@example.com by October 16, 2017 Subject line:Restaurant Week
Failure to submit a menu will result in disqualification from future events.
This Year’s Co-Chairs:
Jenn Packard Jennifer@blueskyrestaurants.com
and Danielle Paro Daniellemparo@gmail.com