Restaurant Week 2018
In order to participate in restaurant week:
- Restaurants must offer the Hanover Restaurant Week dinner menu during all evening hours from Saturday, December 8 through Saturday, December 15th
- You may determine your own hours for lunch
- A special fixed-priced Hanover Restaurant Week menu is required in addition to your standard menu and must be presented to all restaurant guests during Hanover Restaurant Week.
- The special menu must include the words Hanover Area Restaurant Week.
- Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in both portion size and quality.
Note: Your menu will leave an impression with diners, including many who might be trying your restaurant for the first time.
Lunch menus must:
Offer two (2) courses and represent a minimum of 25% savings off your standard pricing and include:
- A minimum of 2 apps, Desserts or Beverages
- A minimum of three (3) entrees
- For those that do not offer a conventional dining menu they may offer a discount at a minimum of 25%
Dinner menus must:
Offer three (3) courses and represent a minimum of a 25% savings off your standard menu and include:
- A minimum of three (3) appetizers
- A minimum of four (4) entrees
- A minimum of three (3) desserts
(If you do not offer dessert, you may substitute beverages, salad, or a second appetizer)
Beverage, tax and gratuities are not included in the fixed price. Please note this on your menu.
There is a $50 cost to Participate. In addition to all the radio, Facebook, newspaper ads and the flyers and posters we have added a street banner to go across Main Street.
Menus must be finalized and submitted to email@example.com; Subject line: Restaurant Week Deadline is Friday, November 9th